.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Wednesday, March 23, 2005

About Me


My Name is Josh Leo and I love media. I have been video blogging since March of 2005, and post videos at least once a week. I am an active member in the video blogging community and work on many websites about video blogging. I am a resident of Grand Rapids, Michigan and work as a professional English-language radio producer, writer, and voice-talent for the world-syndicated radio program "Spotlight." I have a degree in Communications and Mass Media from Calvin College. I enjoy hiking and backpacking, playing mountain dulcimer, and imagining what ground squirrels think about.


My Projects:

Josh Leo's Vlog - My personal video blog, lots of variety, but always interesting. Mentioned in the New York Times

Stone Farm
- A side-project vlog that is a bit more abstract and experimental.

Josh Leo's Picks - I subscribe to hundreds of video blogs, this is where I post the best content that I find.

We Are The Media - "News from the Vlogosphere" I am the assistant Editor for WATM which acts as a central place for news about and concerning video blogs

Vlog Cats - Many video-bloggers post videos about their cats, this is a collection of all those videos, updated weekly.

Email: JoshLeo [at] gmail.com

1 Comments:

  • Funny how life works as we ricochet off one another's art like marbles in a museum.

    I just stumbled upon your blog by way of a Google image search for "I'm sorry." What a delight it was to discover your blog. You're quite a talent Josh Leo.

    To Josh: a toast to the young man who can see and share life through his own special lens -- and what a lens it is!

    Ron Collins
    writer
    Maryland

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
-->